1. File the nail surface lightly
2. Apply a very thin layer of base coat, and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
3. Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip.
4. Apply Crystal Building Gel on nail mold, use nail art pen with Slip Solution to make gel smooth.
5. Stick it to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up, and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
6. Remove the false nail tip, trim the shape and polish your nails.
7. Apply top coat and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
8. Design your nail with your satisfied patterns.
How to avoid extension nail from falling off：
1. After apply quickly building gel on false nail tip, use a brush to pick up a little Liquid Slip Solution, then brush the building gel evenly on the false nail tip.
2. When sticking false nail tip to your real nails, you’d better make sure the false nail tip can be totally attached to your nails so that extension nail won’t fall off from nail edge.